Download the Book
It’s not what you practice that determines your success in learning the banjo, but HOW you practice it.
Yet, almost all music instruction focuses on WHAT to practice, with little or no attention paid on how to practice it. Not surprisingly, most folks who try to learn the banjo either give up, or make a bit of progress and then plateau. But that doesn’t have to happen to you!
In this free book and video from Brainjo, you’ll learn 9 keys to practicing smarter, including how to:
- Maximize your practice time for best results
- Avoid the most common practice mistakes
- Eliminate wasted time practicing
- Stimulate your brain to change
- Ensure your brain changes EXACTLY how you want
- Know WHAT to practice WHEN
- Know exactly when it’s time to move forward
- Practice so that you no longer need tab
- Develop your ability to play by ear
- Maximize the advantages of having an adult brain
- Develop the brain of a master player