On Thursday, August 24 at 1pm (Eastern time) I’ll be hosting a free, live online workshop entitled “9 Ways To Practice Smarter.”
I’ll be covering some simple things you can do to get the most bang for your banjo-practicing buck and, perhaps equally important, the most common mistakes to avoid.
In the workshop, you’ll learn 9 keys to practicing smarter, including how to:
- Maximize your practice time for best results
- Avoid the most common practice mistakes
- Eliminate wasted time practicing
- Stimulate your brain to change
- Ensure your brain changes the way you intend it to
- Know what to practice when
- Know exactly when it’s time to move forward
- Practice so that you no longer need tab
- Develop your ability to play by ear
- Maximize the advantages of having an adult brain
- Develop the brain of a master player
If you want to get in on the workshop, just click here or on the button below:
On the day of the workshop, I’ll send you a link you can use to access the workshop at the start time. Just click it and I’ll see you there!
Also, if you can’t make it at the start time but want to see the workshop, no worries. You’ll be able to use the same link I’ll send you to watch a replay video.